The Big Ride

As I look up to the sky,
I often wonder why ,
We are here,
some far , some near,
living this life with heartbreak and pain,
sometimes with joy, happiness and gain,
roller coaster this guy ,
let him fall hard to the ground and make him cry,
I've had my fair share I won't lie,no I didn't die ,
but things don't move forward if you do not try,
I wish I was who I wanted to be,
but I guess this life is not all about me,
these are simple things that I cannot see,
but there I go in disdain just let me be ,
I am not you and you're not me,
this life is so short yet so long,
and to get anything done I have to be strong,
please let me sing my simple song,
and you know what ,I may have it all wrong
but then again it's mine and mine all along .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reborn

AN AUDIENCE OF ONE

Fear