If Time was a Woman

If time was a woman

How would I see her ?

Would my heart swell and my eyes close,

Would I let her sing to me in poetry and preach in prose,

Would I let her wrap her arms around me ,

her skin so soft ,the fragrance of a sweet rose ,

Would I let her bring me down to my knees ,

and beg for more ,

The forward march ,The arrow of time, 

like the arrow from cupids bow 

If time was a woman how would I ever know ?

A cocktail of feelings is what I'm drinking tonight 

Riding on the waves of this Universe 

I'm reborn a different person with every breathing day 

Time is a Woman and that belief of mine you are not taking away ,

My Love ,My pain ,my anger ,my Gain 

Repeats -Resolves -Returns again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reborn

AN AUDIENCE OF ONE

Fear