From Me to You

My self service is to your disservice ,
Respect to my face is to you, Disrespectful.
My obligations to love are brash and flashy as you asked me ,what am I trying to show off?
I am an amalgam of precious dirt,
Hell ,Gold had to found and cleaned,
Where does the line end between being so Godly and so pure and being human ?
We have become more imperfect in our effort to be perfect.
We speak in different languages sing different tunes over each other without a chance to talk or communicate or appreciate.
Our worldly differences cut through us like chainsaws.
The World is here today it will be when we are gone .
We are a funny species ,we are bottled up on this little grain of sand that sits on a grain of sand  ,
we are trivial ,irrelevant ,not that big of a deal .
Lets live in some harmony while we are here the little time that we have,
My pillars are shaken today these pillars that I So proudly created.
The times are forgiving maybe not quite like they used to be ,

Pensive strength with my pen shall prevail and I too should be able to tell my story .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reborn

AN AUDIENCE OF ONE

Fear